Friday, February 20, 2009

My love list...


I've been inspired by Kelly yet again! In honor of Valentine's day, she posted a list of all the things she loves, and I think it was an awesome idea! So, (like most of my ideas)... I'm going to copy it and do a love list of my own:
THINGS I LOVE:
1) Laughing with my family... their laughter cheers me up, no matter what kind of mood I'm in.
2) Running on the treadmill while watching Planet Earth DVD's and listening to Fall Out Boy on my iPod; such a great feeling!
3) Sunny days! Even if it's cold out, I just LOVE the sun!
4) Finding old friends on facebook and going out to lunch or dinner with them to catch up... wondering why we lost touch in the first place.
5) My new neighbors across the street. I couldn't have asked for better neighbors if I'd hand-picked them myself... they are everything I've ever hoped for in neighbors!
6) Snuggling with my boys in the morning before we get up to face the day. A good snuggle-time always ensures a good day! And then snuggling again before bed as we read books together... a good snuggle is ALWAYS welcome!
7) Funny dreams! The ones where you wake up and wonder "what the heck was I thinking?" For example, I totally dreamed I was hanging out with Troy and Gabriella (HSM) in a hotel room while we waited for Jeff's cousin Stacey to have a baby... Gabriella and I even found some cookies that were only 13 calories each, so we ordered them through room-service. I just love crazy dreams like that!
8) Silence... it feels so good sometimes, especially when I'm alone. I think so much clearer:)
9) Singing out loud! It just makes me feel good... even though I have an awful voice... I still just love to sing!
10) Smiling in photos. I've never been a "face-puller", I just like to smile!
11) Scrapbooking.... I love the feeling of finishing a page that tells a story about an event or person. The more photos I can fit on a page the better. I would rather embellish with photos than stickers and such. It just feels so good to put a story together on a two-page spread.
12) Edamame; for some reason I have to eat some every day-- I crave it!
13) Checking off things on my to do list... sometimes I'll even write things down after I've done them, just so I can check them off:)
14) Opportunities that allow you to focus on the positive and wonderful things in life. I LOVE THE POWER OF POSITIVITY!
I could go on and on, but I figure I'll stop at 14 in honor of Valentine's day being on the 14th of February:) But I will add one more thing that I love: I loved writing this list!
P.S. This photo is of the boys in the "Under-roos" we gave them for Valentine's day... I loved them when I was a kid so I thought the boys would love them too... and I was right... Will wore his for 3 days straight until Jeff made him take them off so he could wash them. The red lips are chocolates. So cute! When I was a little girl I always wanted a cute boy to be my Valentine... Now I have 3! How lucky can a girl get!

2 comments:

Kellybee said...

Wendi! Where did you find the Underroos? I loved those too! Did you have Wonderwoman ones by any chance? I loved your list. I appreciated the part about the power of positivity. I think attitude can make or break you! Thanks for sharing!

Wendi said...

I found them at Walmart and YES! I totally had Wonder Woman ones! I would still wear them today if they made them in my size:) Thanks for your kind comments and thanks for reading my blog! Love you!