Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Will's Inappropriate Phrases...


Ok, this post is not for the easily offended... I decided to make a little list of some of the inappropriate phrases that my darling little Will has spoken. We honestly don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but it takes everything I've got in me not to laugh (I wouldn't want to encourage him)! You'll see what I mean:
Things he's said when he comes in the bedroom while I'm getting dressed: "Hello boobies!" or "I like looking at ladies butts!"
As we approached the driveway after a 7 mile bike ride he said: "Mom, I want to put a bun on my penis and call it a hot dog!" I said, "Really, after this long bike ride, that's what you've got on your mind?" and he said "Yup!"
As we were watching "Rock of Love Bus" at Grandma Bergstrom's house with Josh & Danny: "Wow! That girl is HOT!" To which I replied, "Really? What makes her so hot?" To which he replied "Her BOOBS!"
Seriously! Who is this little ladies' man and what did he do with my sweet little 5 year old baby boy?!?!

3 comments:

Shane and Geana said...

I tell you having little boys is definatly a step into a mans brain that we dont see being women. I think that as adults we just hold it back, but we know the things will says are just what men are thinking every day. How funny!!

Stacey said...

That is FUNNY!! What is it with males and boobs!! Eden drew a stick picture the other day of a male-she had drawn a triangle skirt like you would on a female stick person and inside it was her version of several penis's. Yeah, that was a proud moment for me and I hope she isn't doing that at pre-school. We will have our hands full with her-no doubt.

The Niebuhr's said...

That was so funny (rock of love). I'm afraid what Devin's going to say when he gets older.... my brothers have never been ones to have a filter, I don't know how much would shock me now.