Friday, April 2, 2010

Kryptonite

So just incase any of you have wondered what has become of us since my last post over a month ago, I have been teaching full-time again at the middle school (this time I'm teaching English). Teaching is officially the kryptonite to my Super-Mom abilities. Which I'm not completely certain is a bad thing. I'm actually enjoying the break from attempting to be the best at everything and am enjoying being "normal".

But I've been checking back from time to time to read your blogs... so keep up the great work!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean...as I am frantically trying to be "Super Grandma" .... That is, doing all the stuff with the grandkids I wish I had done for my own... Does it never end?

Shane and Geana said...

I was wondering where you've been. I am glad you've been teaching again, I hope you like it.

The Larson Family said...

You're still super mom!! It's just your natural you!! :0) Now you're also super teacher!! Great for you! We've missed playing! We'll have to pick up the boys and have them play until you have a day off, or summer break, then you can come again too! :0) Maybe next week???