Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cool cuts for summer!

My boys are the most beautiful things on the planet, but let's face it... their hair was getting LONG! So after much begging and pleading, I convinced them that they needed a short summer hair cut. (It helped that we just talked about how Great Grandpa Bergstrom was a barber and used to give Jeff and his brothers an annual hair cut every summer... see Memorial Day.)
So today was the day! YAY! Here is their "before" pic...

And here is their "after" pic. I am SOOO happy to finally be able to see my boys necks and ears!
Drew insisted on a "faux hawk" (which he keeps calling a "fro-hawk") but I told him he could only do it every once in a while... he can't wait to get to school tomorrow and surprise his friends!
Will's was a little too short on his forehead for my taste, but I know it will grow back quick. I have to be very careful what I say about their new do's because they both LOVE their hair and I wouldn't want them to change their minds on my account:~)
So here they are with their cool summer cuts! Man I love these guys!
Afterwards I treated them to ice cream just because I think they're awesome. I'm the luckiest mom on the planet to have these guys in my life!!



4 comments:

Shane and Geana said...

They look great!! Did you ever think your boys would care so much about how their hair looks at such a young age? I guess I always thought it would be when they were teenagers, but kids surely have thier own opinions, no matter the age.

Shane and Geana said...

I showed the pictures to my boys and they said. Who are those boys? I told them Drew and Will, and Braxton said, Wow Drew looks way different!

Stacey said...

I LOVE the longer hair on boys (you know like Zac Efron :)) I have grown Sawyer's out on occassion but it seems we always end up cutting it because it is easier-he too wants a mohawk-must be the age. They look very handsome with their new haircuts. We are visiting at the end of the month-hope to see you all!

Lynsie said...

Holy Cow! They look like different kids, I bet people will stop you and ask you where your boys went :) Cute cuts, I love them both. Man, that was alot of hair!