Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!




This is a perfect example of me hopping on the bandwagon! I am officially starting my families blog, as if keeping our family scrapbooks up to date wasn't enough work! Here I go...

This is us: Wendi, Will, Jeff and Drew... I put us in that order so the acronym of our name reads WWJD... Because I'm attempting to be funny!

So I guess I will try keeping a blog about our families goings-on and I will try to keep it updated... Although I'm not sure who I'm writing this to?
Comment if you read it so it will keep me motivated to keep updating! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jess said...

You are my hero, the most organized woman I've ever known...no wonder you can do it all!! I look forward to keeping up with the Bergstrom blog!!

~*Aimee*~ said...

This is awesome, but why didn't you do this on MySpace?

Oh, and you're gonna have to let us know when you've posted a new blog, cuz I rarely check my blogspot.

Julie Robinson said...

Hey, long time huh? I love hearing how you're doing!!

Shane and Geana said...

Wendi, I love reading blogs. I am to lazy and have dial up so I dont have one, but I look forward to reading yours.