Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rockband Baby!









Our basement has been transformed into the coolest rock studio ever! Complete with drums, guitar and singer... we rock out to the likes of every band you can imagine from All American Rejects to Weezer. Everybody takes turns each time playing each different instrument. Jeff and Drew are both awesome on the drums... Will and I, not so much... But Will and I LOVE to sing!! He even got 83% singing Bon Jovi's "Wanted dead or alive"! Drew, Jeff and I are all really good on guitar... but Drew is quickly leaving us in the dust!



2 comments:

Jess said...

I just discovered Rock Band several months back when I visited my sister...isn't it great!! I had to tell you that when I opened up your Blog just now, Kendall saw the pics and said.."Hey, I really like those guys! Can you invite them over again?...Drew, especially, Drew...he is so awesome at fixing bikes and stuff!" I laughed so hard.

Julie Robinson said...

How fun-I love your basement I want one just like that when I grow up :)