Saturday, September 13, 2008

Soccer Saturday's!

I signed up both boys to play soccer this fall and next spring. Talk about spreading myself thin... between practices two nights a week and two games each Saturday, I am definitely seeing my fair share of the sport! Luckily they play at the park just down the street so we can all ride our bikes down together, which is really convenient.

Before the season started we had a family night teaching them the rules of the sport and played a soccer game as a family... it was so much fun and it got them so excited to start playing!

Of course a highlight for both of them is the uniform... They love them! When they got to choose their jersey numbers, each of them chose the other one's birthday number by coincidence. When I brought it to their attention they were even more excited to have the numbers they had. They are so cute and love each other so much! It makes me very happy that they are such great friends!! And they are lucky to have each other!

No comments: