Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh yeah! And I ran another Half Marathon...

I thought I was all finished updating but then I remembered that I forgot to talk about the Half Marathon I ran in Las Vegas at the beginning of December. I was one of 28,000 runners who participated in the 13.1 mile run up and down the strip. It was amazing!! It was such a great feeling to be surrounded by such athletes and to pretend to be one of them! I complete the course in 2 hours 10 minutes.
There were random rock bands all along the strip as we ran. This was the starting line... see the band in the air? They were cool! It was such a fun atmosphere that Jeff has committed to running it WITH me next year! That's HUGE for Jeff! He's never ran more than 4 miles without letting you know all about it for weeks:~) It will be fun to run it together!

No comments: