Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sundance 2010

So I just spent an hour writing a detailed review of my three years working up at the Sundance Film Festival but I can't figure out how to cut and paste it into this blog. So I figured that what you really want to see is all the celebrities I've had the good fortune to have been able to interview... So here's a compilation of the past three years of celebrities... Enjoy!








































































































7 comments:

Stacey said...

I am so jealous (but in a good way). Are all the girls/women as skinny as they seem to be? Who was your favorite? I need the write-up. Can you put it on facebook??

The Niebuhr's said...

That is so cool. I was going to ask you how it went. I love the guy from "How I Met Your Mother". I would love to be able to do that. Sorry this was all one liners, dealing with kids. I'm with Stacey, I was wondering which was your favorite.

~*Aimee*~ said...

I still want details!!

Unknown said...

WOW! And you're related to me! VERY cool pics. I've tried to put documents on the blog, but there's no way that I could get it to work, either. :(

Kellybee said...

I'm glad you posted! I read your blog on facebook...it was very entertaining! I never imagined Marisa Tomei would be so difficult. I guess there are b-otches in every walk of life! I'm glad that you had so much fun. What a cool opportunity! Talk to you soon....

Anonymous said...

Pictures are awesome, but I want to hear details--your impressions, interesting things you noticed etc. Figure out how to cut and paste it! :)

Anonymous said...

Or e-mail it to me! :)